Attorney for Immigrants

Immigration Forms

Remember to always check to see if you are using the most recent edition of the form. You should read the instructions if you are not being advised by a licensed attorney.

I-90Application to Replace (or Renew) a Permanent Resident Card

I-102Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigration Arrival-Departure

I-130Petition for Alien Relative

I-131/I-131A Application for Travel Document

I-192Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant

I-360Petition for Amerasian Widow(er) or Special Immigrant(VAWA)

I-485Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status

I-539Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigration Status

I-601AApplication for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

I-751Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

I-765Application for Employment Authorization

N-336Request for Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings

N-400Application for Naturalization

N-600/N-600K Application for Certificate of Citizenship

I-918 Application for Non-Immigrant U-Visa (Victim Visa)

I-918 Supplement B. (Victim Certification)

  Call and Schedule a consultation now ( 210 ) 907-1011  

​Moreno Law Firm PLLC

February Special!!! Citizenship for only $700. Attorney will accompany you to your exam. Government fee not included.